The 1920s and 30s were the heyday of the Art Deco movement, which inspired the design of the hotel, and its magnificent ballroom retains the glamour, style and elegance of that era, making it a truly memorable setting for the reception, civil ceremony and wedding breakfast.
We have 18 function rooms, all of which can be arranged and configured to suit your exact requirements and can comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests in our larger ballroom or 220 in our adjacent ballroom with private reception facilities.
Our chefs from around the world are on hand to deliver cuisine to match any taste and outside caterers are welcome for religious or cultural requirements.
- 4 licensed rooms for civil ceremonies, so you can hold the whole occasion here, making life easier for you, and your guests
- A dedicated Wedding co-ordinator to help you with your planning process from start to finish
- An Exclusive bedroom rate for your guests on the night of your special day
- Red carpet and a personal welcome on arrival, with a glass of champagne for the happy couple
- Private bar facilities for you and your guests to mingle, catch up and enjoy a glass or two
- We can provide tailor made packages to suit all your requirements, cuisines and budgets
- Reduced car parking rate
Please contact our wedding planner Sam directly on 0207 5142 647
or email on Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss each individual aspect of the day to ensure that Your Wedding Day will be the day of your dreams
Click to see our factsheet (requires Adobe Acrobat)