This lovely venue is situated in the historical leafy North west London suburb of Pinner Village.
We are in the modern building of Pinner United synagogue.
The venue is adaptable for all events
The fully air conditioned ground floor hall with disabled access is ideal for a variety of events and celebrations and has a hearing loop.
The hall holds
- 250 people seated for a chupa
- 200 people seated with round tables
- 175 people seated with round tables and a dance hall
- 350 people seated theatre style with a drop down screen.
A smaller upstairs hall is also available (no dedicated disabled access). This hall holds up to
- 120 people seated or
- 180 theatre style.
Separate package is available for each hall
All caterers must be KLBD approved
What is included in the venue hire?
- Av system with sound and lighting projection facilities
- Round tables both 5’ and 6’
- Trestle tables
- Navy blue upholstered chairs with chrome frame
- Beautiful chupa
- Bedeken chair
- Caretakers for set up and on site for the duration of the event
- Use of professional kitchen for both meat or milk event
- Cloakroom area
- Disabled access to ground floor hall and toilets
Additional items for hire from the shul
The shul has a very small car park. There is good local free street parking which is subject to some day time restrictions. There is also a local display and pay carpark close by.
For further enquiries, to arrange a visit, please contact Carolyn at the shul office on 020 8868 7204or by e mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
website : www.pinnershul.org